Ingmar Baumgart has announced OverSim release 20101103. It brings support for the ReaSE Internet topology generator, experimental support for TCP and IPv6 in SimpleUnderlay and InetUnderlay, the N-Tree overlay protocol, recursive routing for Kademlia, and many other changes and improvements (details below). You can download OverSim-20101103 and the patched INET framework INET-OverSim-20101019 from the download area of oversim.org.
Changes since the 20100526 release:
- Support for the ReaSE Internet topology generator (ReaSEUnderlay)
- TCP support for SimpleUnderlay and InetUnderlay (still experimental)
- IPv6 support for SimpleUnderlay and InetUnderlay (still experimental)
- N-Tree: New overlay protocol for virtual worlds
- Recursive routing for the Kademlia protocol
- GlobalNodeList now internally uses a better data structure.
- Many other bugfixes and enhancements (take a look at doc/ChangeLog)