From Ingmar Baumgart: I am happy to announce the new OverSim snapshot release 20070404. You can download OverSim-20070404 and the patched INET framework from <FONT color=#0000ff size=2>www.oversim.org</FONT>. Read on to see what's new in this release.
Changes from the 20061215 release:
- Connect IPv4Underlay to real networks via TunOut (see HOWTO.Realworld)
- New SingleHost Underlay: Emulate a single host. This host can be connected to a real network and an external Application (RealApp) (see HOWTO.Realworld)
- up to 3 tiers with compound modules on application layer instead of one single application module, new TierDummy module for unused tiers.
- Support for compiled-in NED files and disabled dynamic library loading
- Added maximum hop count parameter for iterative routing
- Several bug fixes for the BaseLookup class
- new global module: GlobalStatistics
- Correct statistics for forwarded Chord messages
- Bug fixes and support for multiple runs in bin/overStat.pl
- API: new gate names at each tier: to_upperTier, from_upperTier, to_lowerTier, from_lowerTier, from_udp, to_udp;
- API: BaseOverlay::isResponsible() now queries, if a node is in the k neighborhood for a given key. </UL></FONT>