OMNeT++ 4.1b1 released
GT-ITM Topologies for OMNeT++ and OverSim
OMNeT++ 4.0p1 released (for Linux)
Call for Papers -- 3rd International Workshop on OMNeT++
The CfP for the 3rd International OMNeT++ Workshop is now online. Come to Malaga (Spain) on March 19 2010, and meet other members of the OMNeT++ community to show your work, exchange ideas and coordinate joint efforts.
You can submit full or short papers (up to 8 and 4 pages). All accepted papers will be indexed, and selected papers will be considered for an international journal publication. The workshop will be held in conjunction with SIMUTools 2010.
Paper submission deadline is November 15, 2009.
These are the changes since the 20090320 release:
- New Python scripts for postprocessing and plotting
- New application layer multicast protocol NICE
- GNP/NPS network coordinate system
- Hotspot roaming model for simplegameclient
- DHT: support for multiple entries with the same key
- Underlays: Added support for asymmetric channels
- Several API and INI FILE CHANGES - check your files!
- Many other bugfixes and enhancements (take a look at doc/ChangeLog)