OMNeT++ 4.3 released
OMNeT++ 4.3 final version is now available for download. This release contains several bugfixes and usability improvements compared to 4.2.2. Among other improvements, indexing of big C++ projects got considerably faster and it is now possible to create scalar statistics from other statistic values. Read the ChangeLog (after the More link) to see the complete list what 4.3 has to offer compared to version 4.2 or go directly to the download page and test it.
INET 2.1 released
Ingmar Baumgart has announced OverSim release 20121206. You can download OverSim-20121206 from the download area of oversim.org.
These are the changes since the 20101103 release:
- Compatible with OMNeT++ 4.2.2 and gcc 4.7
- Complete rewrite of Pastry and Bamboo using OverSim's RPC interface
- SimpleUnderlay: added optional tx queue for the destination access router (parameter enableAccessRouterTxQueue)
- InetUnderlay now depends on unmodified INET-20111118
- Many other bugfixes and enhancements (take a look at doc/ChangeLog)
Call for Papers -- 6th International Workshop on OMNeT++
The 6th International OMNeT++ Workshop will be held on March 5th, 2013 in Cannes, French Riviera. All submissions to the workshop should be of interest to the general simulation and modeling community, with OMNeT++ playing a key role. We welcome case-studies that employ OMNeT++ in the evaluation of new systems as well as contributions addressing general questions of simulation using OMNeT++. For model-centric submissions we encourage the publication of source code on the authors' website at the time of submission.
We invite two types of submissions:
- Full and short papers of 4 to 8 pages answering open research questions, introducing novel simulation techniques, or addressing questions of accurate and efficient modeling for simulation.
- Poster abstracts of 2 to 4 pages describing work in progress, provoking research questions in the context of the workshop, or code contributions that sketch the underlying model.
Submissions that are accepted and presented at the workshop will appear in the SIMUTools 2013 proceedings, on CD, in EU-DL, and in the ACM Digital Library (pending approval). Read the full Call for Papers.
Submission deadline: December 8, 2012 23:59 UTC (firm deadline)
VEINS 2.0 released